Sunday 22nd July 2018
Latest Weather Reports on 22-Jul-2018 FOR 13:00
|Mace Head||SW||06||Recent Fog||16||97||0.0||1017|
Notes on the Data
Above is based on the LATEST observations received.
- Pressure is atmospheric pressure at Mean Sea Level.
- ‘X’ or ‘-‘ mean that the element is not measured.
- ‘n/a’ means that the element is not available at present.
- Gust in Today’s Weather are displayed in km/h when there is a wind speed >10km/h higher than the average for that hour.
- Gust in Latest Weather Reports is the highest gust of wind in knots of 34 knots or greater.
The data presented on this page are the latest available for each station. These data are presented here soon after the time of measurement and have not been subjected to extensive checking. Many of the measurements come from automated instruments with no human supervision. These are generally very reliable but, as with any system, human or automatic, errors can happen from time to time. During automatic operation, the “Weather” is estimated by an optical instrument. Classification of weather-type is significantly more difficult than measuring temperature or pressure and the result is occasionally incorrect. In particular, you may see a very occasional report of snow during periods of foggy weather.
Any measurement must be viewed in the context of the other parameters measured at the same time, both at the same station and at other neighbouring stations.