Our mission is to monitor, analyse and predict Ireland’s weather and climate, and to provide a range of high quality meteorological and related information to our customers.
Making Ireland Weather and Climate Prepared.
- Enhance support for impact-based decision making for weather events
- Provide climate information services which promote the safety of citizens and supports economic and environmental resilience
- Deliver a high quality national flood forecasting service
- Continue to provide an effective authoritative voice on meteorology in Ireland
- Maintain and support an expert, professional workforce
- Lead a modern, integrated meteorological infrastructure and support an enterprise environment for weather and climate services