| Monthly Weather Bulletin
Weather Bulletin is a 16-page publication giving a detailed summary of the weather
in Ireland for each individual month, together with information on global climate
and feature material. The Bulletin is produced on high-quality paper with colour
images and charts, tables and graphical content. It is sent by post to subscribers
approximately two months after the end of the relevant month. The Monthly Weather
Bulletin contains the following information:
- A text summary of the major weather patterns of the month
- Tables of means and extremes for each of the major elements of temperature,
rainfall and sunshine, based on synoptic stations plus a selection of climatological
stations to give a comprehensive countrywide coverage.
are accompanied by illustrative maps and charts.
- A detailed day-to-day weather diary, together with daily extremes for each
- Tables, maps and graphs of monthly data from the network of wind, marine,
laboratory and agrometeorological stations
- Summary maps of European and World weather
- Feature articles on topical and historical subjects
MET ÉIREANN, Glasnevin Hill, Dublin 9, Ireland Tel: +353-1-8064200
© The material on this site is Met Éireann copyright.
The name Met Éireann and the Met Éireann logo are registered
trademarks. Copyright Notice.
Times indicated in forecasts and reports may be local or UTC.